Our safety and health measures
To guarantee all our guests a carefree, relaxed and restful holiday, we would like to inform you about some basic rules of coexistence on the campsite, adapted to the current situation:
- It is important to maintain a safety distance of 1.5m or wear a face mask in the cases provided by the Catalan government. No mask is required on your plot or mobile home. Also not on the beach or at the children’s pool, if you have something to eat in the bar or restaurant and if you do sports or any other activity, in which wearing a mask is not compatible.
- Furthermore, we want to avoid in confined spaces. In some areas, we have, therefore reorganised the routes and created separate entrances and exits.
- There will be no reduction in the number of facilities available. If, for example, all showers are occupied, we have marked outdoor waiting areas.
- Thanks to plexiglass panes in the reception and at the cash desks, guests are not required to wear face masks.
- Our employees clean and disinfect continuously sensitive areas and objects. In all sanitary facilities, for example, cleaning cycles are tightened even more. Rental accommodation is additionally disinfected prior to handover, using a steam cleaner and an ozone pump. Towels are hygienically packed and available upon arrival.
- If you want to protect yourself even more, you can do so by using many disinfectant dispensers distributed around the campsite.
- In the gastronomy sections, you can call up the menus on your mobile phone using a QR code. Table reservations are also accepted by telephone.
- The take-away now offers a delivery service, and the supermarket will bring breakfast products to your plot on pre-order.
- Cashless payment is preferred. You can also pay with our MoneyCard, which is available at the reception.
- In the Play Center and during the animation, special attention is naturally paid to hygiene and disinfection. The animation program and other practical information can be easily viewed on your mobile phone or tablet using a QR code.
- Guided bicycle and trekking tours will take place as usual. Registrations can now also be made by telephone.
- The water playground is thoroughly disinfected daily, and the water quality tested several times a day.
- The beach in front of the campsite is extensive, so no restrictions are to be expected, as announced by the town mayor at a recent meeting.
- Needless to say, that our employees have received specialised training and are well acquainted with all measures.